Our volunteers are one of the foundations of our success and truly the backbone of our mission. They play a vital role in helping us take care of our students through a wide variety of ways. We couldn’t do it without them!
Volunteer Opportunities –
- Administration: Ensures that our program runs as smoothly as possible by answering phones, updating records, and more.
- Mentors/Tutors: Work hands on with our students to improve academics and overall achievement.
- Nutrition: Plans and prepares snack and meals for our students.
- Fundraising: Aids the Resource Development Coordinator in running fundraisers or fundraising campaigns.
- Literacy Leaders: Teaches literacy based lessons to our students on topics such as reading comprehension and vocabulary.
- Boutique Management: Keeps our no-cost clothing closet stocked and looking nice for students and their families.
- Special Event Coordination: Helps to plan outreach events in partnership with the Resource Development Coordinator.
- Transportation: Drivers and monitors that pick our students up from school and make sure they get home safely each evening.
Whether you are seeking to make a long term commitment to our program, or your church or youth group is looking for a one-time service project, fill out a group or individual volunteer application located in the bar below and reach out to our Volunteer Coordinator.
**Due to the nature of our mission, all volunteers must be 14 years or older. Applicants 18 years and older must agree to a background check.**
For questions or additional information regarding our volunteer services, please contact us at email@example.com