Mission Hope for Kids has been entered in the Kroger Community Rewards Program. To use the Kroger Community Rewards Program you may register online at www.krogercommunityrewards.com. Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy to register your card with Mission Hope for Kids.
- Go to www.krogercommunityrewards.com and click on Sign In/Register. (If you do not already have an online account with Kroger, you will need to create one.)
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number. Update or confirm your information.
- Enter the MHFK NPO number (12324) or the name of the organization (Mission Hope for Kids). When Mission Hope For Kids appears at the bottom of the screen, click on the button next to it and click enroll.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see Mission Hope for Kids on the right side of your information page.
NOTE:Remember, purchases will not count for your group until after you register your card. Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count. This program does not affect your Kroger Plus fuel points or any discounts associated with your card. Thank you for your participation.