Our Mission is …
To nurture and restore hope to at-risk children by providing educational, emotional, physical and spiritual support to help them reach their potential and find their purpose in life as one community locks arms and works together.
- Many students are NOT succeeding in school.
- Family structures are often frayed by hectic schedules or poor parenting skills.
- Few adults are available to be consistent, positive role models.
- Many children do not have the time for or access to recreational outlets due to financial hardship.
- Children have difficulty developing social and life skills without life coaches or mentors.
There are many barriers in the lives of at-risk children today, such as peer pressure, learning difficulties, poor academic achievement, dysfunctional or broken homes, as well as poverty. All of these strains hurt a child’s development and can leave them with lasting health challenges. Many children lack the support that is needed to succeed in their complex and broken worlds – which is where we step in.
Get in Touch
Find us at the office
401 W. Poplar St. Elizabethtown, KY. 42701
Give us a ring
270 765 4673
Mon - Thurs 9:00 - 4:30